14:02:04 <bshum> #startmeeting 2015-11-04 - Developer Meeting
14:02:04 <pinesol_green> Meeting started Wed Nov  4 14:02:04 2015 US/Eastern.  The chair is bshum. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:04 <pinesol_green> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02:04 <pinesol_green> The meeting name has been set to '2015_11_04___developer_meeting'
14:02:21 <bshum> #link Agenda - http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2015-11-04
14:02:24 <bshum> #topic Introductions
14:02:30 <bshum> #info bshum = Ben Shum, Bibliomation
14:02:31 <Dyrcona> #info Dyrcona = Jason Stephenson, Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
14:02:40 <gmcharlt> #info gmcharlt = Galen Charlton, ESI
14:02:42 <kmlussier> #info kmlussier is Kathy Lussier, MassLNC
14:02:43 <jeff> #info jeff = Jeff Godin, Traverse Area District Library (TADL)
14:02:45 <tsbere> #info tsbere = Thomas Berezansky, Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
14:02:59 <jlitrell> #info jlitrell = Jake Litrell, MassLNC
14:03:03 <berick> #info berick = Bill Erickson King County Lib. System
14:03:17 <jboyer_laptaupe> #info jboyer_laptaupe = Jason Boyer, Evergreen IN, IN State Lib
14:03:33 <dbwells> #info dbwells = Dan Wells, Hekman Library (Calvin College)
14:03:40 <remingtron> #info remingtron = Remington Steed, Hekman Library (Calvin College)
14:04:37 <bshum> #topic Release Manager Election
14:04:50 <bshum> gmcharlt has been nominated
14:05:00 <gmcharlt> #info Galen Charlton's proposal: http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2015-October/009942.html
14:05:28 <bshum> Any other nominations before we proceed to vote?
14:06:04 <bshum> Any comments?
14:06:10 <bshum> gmcharlt++ # biased
14:07:28 <csharp> #info csharp is Chris Sharp, GPL
14:07:29 <csharp> S
14:08:28 <Dyrcona> No comments, let us proceed to the coronation.
14:08:35 <dbwells> The proposed release date is my birthday, so there's that :)
14:08:57 <bshum> #startvote Should gmcharlt be our next release manager?  Yes, No
14:08:57 <pinesol_green> Begin voting on: Should gmcharlt be our next release manager? Valid vote options are Yes, No.
14:08:57 <pinesol_green> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:09:04 <bshum> #vote Yes
14:09:07 <dbwells> #vote Yes
14:09:08 <csharp> #vote Yes
14:09:08 <berick> #vote yes
14:09:09 <jeff> #vote Yes
14:09:09 <jboyer_laptaupe> #vote Yes
14:09:10 <phasefx> #vote Yes
14:09:10 <jlitrell> #vote Yes
14:09:15 <Dyrcona> #vote Yes
14:09:15 <remingtron> #vote Yes
14:09:16 <kmlussier> #vote Yes
14:09:26 <dbs> #yes
14:09:32 <gmcharlt> #vote Yes
14:09:39 <dbs> #info dbs = Dan Scott, Laurentian University
14:09:51 <dbs> #vote Yes
14:09:55 <phasefx> #info phasefx = Jason Etheridge, ESI
14:10:34 <swedish_chef> #voot yaass
14:10:41 <bshum> #endvote
14:10:41 <pinesol_green> Voted on "Should gmcharlt be our next release manager?" Results are
14:10:41 <pinesol_green> Yes (13): kmlussier, jlitrell, jeff, phasefx, remingtron, berick, dbwells, Dyrcona, gmcharlt, csharp, bshum, jboyer_laptaupe, dbs
14:10:44 <csharp> swedish_chef++
14:10:48 <bshum> Congratulations gmcharlt.
14:10:53 <jeff> gmcharlt++
14:11:10 <Dyrcona> gmcharlt++
14:11:16 <kmlussier> gmcharlt++
14:11:17 <bshum> #topic Hack-A-Way update
14:11:46 <gmcharlt> #info berick gave a great presentation/proposal on using Sqitch for managing schema update during development
14:12:01 <gmcharlt> #info Shared notes for the Hack-a-Way: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wbIiU47kSElcg0hG2o-ZJ9hNmyM8v7rOWyi8jGvA38/edit#
14:12:01 <dbwells> berick++
14:12:32 <gmcharlt> #info jlitrell got his first Evergreen patch merged earlier today
14:12:36 <gmcharlt> jlitrell++
14:12:38 <bshum> jlitrell++
14:12:41 <berick> jlitrell++
14:12:43 <dbwells> jlitrell++
14:12:43 <jeff> berick++
14:12:46 <jeff> jlitrell++
14:12:49 <kmlussier> jlitrell++
14:12:51 <remingtron> jlitrell++
14:12:51 <csharp> jlitrell++
14:13:05 <csharp> @karma kmlussier
14:13:05 <pinesol_green> csharp: Karma for "kmlussier" has been increased 148 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 148.
14:13:41 <bshum> Anything else for the Hack-A-Way update?  I think we got stuff on the google doc to be discussed tomorrow.
14:13:44 <gmcharlt> #info various patches from the pullrequest queue have been merged
14:13:47 <gmcharlt> reviewers++
14:13:48 <jeff> since it's topical to hack-a-way: RoganH's audio is currently muted.
14:14:26 <bshum> Noted.
14:14:32 <jeff> (fixed)
14:14:57 <bshum> So, that's all that's on the agenda for today's special meeting.
14:15:03 <bshum> If there's nothing else, we shall end early.
14:15:05 <bshum> :)
14:15:15 <berick> #info we installed Hatch on the local PC and did some experimenting w/ printing.  some good, some needs work.
14:15:21 <gmcharlt> berick++
14:15:25 <gmcharlt> csharp++ # testing hatch
14:15:39 <bshum> #endmeeting