Conference Quick Links
Call for Proposals
Programs and Schedule
How do I get to the Conference?
Covington is served by the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). The airport, located in Northern Kentucky, is approximately 11 miles from downtown Covington.
From the airport, there are several options for transportation:
- Executive Transportation – Van and Car Service. $24 to Downtown or Covington. Call 859-261-8841, 800-990-8841 or visit them online to make a reservation.
- Taxicab Service – Baggage Claim Door 5 – fares are roughly $25-$35.
- Public Transit (TANK) – The 2X bus departs from east end of baggage claim and travels to the Covington Transit Center. Daily from 5 a.m. to midnight. The fare is $2.00
- Uber – Meet your driver near the posted “Rideshare Pick Up” pillar.
On-site parking is $2.00/hour, $10.00/day. Off-site parking is $1.50/hour, $8.00/day. The attached garage is not owned or managed by Marriott. Other parking options can be found here.
- Southbank Shuttle – The Southbank Shuttle runs from Main Strasse, the Convention Center (adjacent to the Mariott) in Covington, to Fountain Square in Cincinnati, and then to Newport on the Levee and the Medical Arts Center in Bellvue. A schedule and other information can be found at www.tankbus.org.
- Red Bike – a Red Bike location is adjacent to the Mariott at 2 E Rivercenter Blvd. Pricing and other information can be found at www.cincyredbike.org
Where do I stay for the Conference?
The 2017 Evergreen International Conference sessions will be held at the Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter in Covington, KY April 5th-8th. The negotiated hotel rate of $138 per night can be accessed by making your reservations via this link.
Negotiated rate rooms are limited so please reserve early!