Conference Quick Links
Call for Proposals
Programs and Schedule
We would like to thank our exhibitors!
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2017 Evergreen International Conference. We are planning another great year for conversations and connections in the exhibit area. Please don’t forget to look at our sponsorship opportunities for more chances to showcase your organization! Our centrally located exhibits area provides constant contact with our attendees. Our exhibitors are also welcome to attend our meals, breaks, sessions, and entertainment opportunities.
Exhibitor Pricing and Information
Early Bird (until 2/16/2018) – $850
Standard (after 2/16/2018) – $975
Exhibit booth purchase includes one registration.
Additional early bird registrations are available at $220 per attendee (until 2/16/2018)
Additional standard registrations are available at $250 per attendee (after 2/16/2018)
- Monday noon-8pm (setup)
- Tuesday 8am-5pm (exhibit hours)
- Wednesday 8am-5pm (exhibit hours)
- Wednesday 5pm-7pm (tear down)
Included with your registration
- Centrally located booth area with carpet
- Wireless internet access
- One (1) 8-foot vinyl and skirted table
- Two (2) folding chairs
- One (1) small waste can
- One (1) standard electrical power strip
All booth assignments will be on a first come, first served basis. Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days
after form is received by the Conference or by 30 days prior to the event date, whichever comes first. Additional tables,
chairs, supplies, or services must be requested 30 days in advance by emailing email@example.com. Additional
costs may apply.
By submitting this registration form, the sponsor acknowledges and agrees that the following conditions apply:
- No exhibit space may be sublet.
- No refunds will be extended for cancellations.
- The Evergreen International Conference, the Software Freedom Conservancy and the Embassy Suites by Hilton are not responsible for the safety of exhibits from theft, fire, or other causes.
- The exhibitor assumes responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring within the exhibit space assigned to each exhibitor in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Exhibitors and their agents shall not deface or injure the walls or floors of the building, hotel, and conference area. Exhibitors will be liable to the hotel for damage.
- The Evergreen Oversight Board and Conference Committee reserves the right to request removal of any part of an exhibit deemed unsuitable by the Board or Committee.