Conference Quick Links
Call for Proposals
Programs and Schedule
We would like to thank our exhibitors!
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2020 Evergreen International Conference. We are planning another great year for conversations and connections in the exhibit area. Please don’t forget to look at our sponsorship opportunities for more chances to showcase your organization!
Our centrally located exhibits area provides constant contact with our attendees. Our exhibitors are also welcome to attend our meals, breaks, sessions, and entertainment opportunities.
Exhibitor Pricing and Information
Early Bird (until 2/16/2020) – $850
Standard (after 2/16/2020) – $975
Exhibit booth purchase includes one registration.
Additional early bird registrations are available at $230 per attendee (until 2/16/2020)
Additional standard registrations are available at $260 per attendee (after 2/16/2020)
- Wednesday Setup (TBD)
- Thursday 8am-5pm (exhibit hours)
- Friday 8am-5pm (exhibit hours)
- Friday Breakdown (After 5pm)
Included with your pricing
- Centrally located space
- Wireless internet access
- One (1) attendee registration
- One (1) 6 x 30 table
- Two (2) folding chairs
- One (1) standard electrical power strip
- Cleaning services
All booth assignments will be on a first come, first served basis. Addi?onal supplies / services may be available. Please inquire at least 30 days in advance regarding your needs by emailing email@example.com?ils.org. Additional costs may apply.
One week before the conference, all exhibitors will be emailed a pre?show list of attendees and their contact information (attendees do have the option to opt out). There is no additional cost for this service.
Meals, Breaks, Sessions, and Entertainment
Our centrally located exhibits area provides constant contact with our attendees. Our exhibitors are also welcome to attend our meals, breaks, sessions, and entertainment opportunities. There is one snack break per day located in the exhibit area, as well as an all?day beverage station.
By submitting this registration form, the sponsor acknowledges and agrees that the following conditions apply:
- No exhibit space may be sublet.
- No refunds will be extended for cancellations.
- The Evergreen International Conference, the Evergreen Project and the Crowne Plaza Ravinia are not
responsible for the safety of exhibits from theft, fire, or other causes.
- The exhibitor assumes responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring within the exhibit
space assigned to each exhibitor in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Exhibitors and their agents shall not deface or injure the walls or floors of the building, hotel, and conference
area. Exhibitors will be liable to the hotel for damage.
- The Evergreen Project and Conference Committee reserves the right to request removal of any part of
an exhibit deemed unsuitable by the Board or Committee.
- All conference exhibitors and attendees agree to abide by the Evergreen Community Code of Conduct Policy and the Evergreen Event Photography/Audio/Video Policy.
On-Site Point of Contact
Visit the registration table for assistance