Call for Proposals
Code of Conduct
Event Photography Policy
Program proposals are now being accepted for the 2021 Evergreen International Conference.
There will be two tracks for the online conference schedule to offer content that will appeal to a variety of interests. When you submit your proposal, you will be asked to indicate your intended audience.
You may also submit proposals for Pre-Conference workshops. Online Pre-Conference workshops will be 2 hours long, in order to go more in-depth on the topic or training. They take place the day before the conference begins (May 24, 2021) and are offered at an additional registration cost. There are slots for four pre-conference workshops. Note: Pre-Conference proposals are due earlier than other proposals.
Instructions for Submitting Proposals:
- All submissions must include a session title, short description (no more than 200 words), and the names, institutions, job titles and email addresses of those who will be presenting.
- Indicate your intended audience (ex: End User, General, Management/Leadership, Pre-Conference, or Technical) and presumed technical expertise of your audience (None, Low, Moderate, High).
- Fill out the submission form – 2021 Program Submission Form
- The deadline for submitting pre-conference proposals is Monday, March 8, 2021. The deadline for submitting all other proposals is Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
Tips for Prospective Presenters
- Conference presentations will be recorded and prospective presenters are encouraged to consider types of programs that may serve a future need as an on-demand community educational resource.
- Prospective presenters are encouraged to contact possible co-presenters and submit a proposal together.
- Presentation sessions will be 50 minutes in length – multi-part presentations will be considered if your presentation requires more time.
- Proposals that are largely sales pitches or that focus only on one particular vendor/service/product other than Evergreen will not be accepted.