This is the documentation section of the Evergreen project.
- Official documentation for Evergreen 3.6+: written and maintained by the Documentation Interest Group (DIG).
- Documentation prior to version 3.5: written and maintained by the Documentation Interest Group (DIG).
Development process documentation
- Evergreen Roadmap: Current development milestones
- How to participate in development: procedures and conventions for contributing code to the Evergreen project
- Feature Request Procedure: Have an idea for a feature for Evergreen? This is how to submit it!
- Watch us work: the running change log for the Evergreen code repository
- Evergreen wiki: End-user, system administrator, and software developer materials.
The wiki serves as an incubator for much of the material that ends up in the official documentation.