We are pleased to announce the release of Evergreen 2.10.4, a bug fix release.
Evergreen 2.10.4 fixes the following issues:
- Fixes the responsive view of the My Account Items Out screen so that Title and
Author are now in separate columns.
- Fixes an incorrect link for the MVF field definition and adds a new link to
BRE in fm_IDL.xml.
- Fixes a bug where the MARC stream authority cleanup deleted a bib
record instead of an authority record from the authority queue.
- Fixes a bug where Action Triggers could select an inactive event
definition when running.
- Eliminates the output of a null byte after a spool file is processed
in MARC steam importer.
- Fixes an issue where previously-checked-out items did not display in
metarecord searches when the Tag Circulated Items Library Setting is
- Fixes an issue in the 0951 upgrade script where the script was not
inserting the version into config.upgrade_log because the line to do so
was still commented out.
Please visit the downloads page to retrieve the server software and staff clients