On behalf of the build-master team and myself, I am pleased to announce the release of Evergreen 2.11.0. Included in Evergreen 2.11.0 are the following new features:
- Add Date Header to Action Trigger Email/SMS Templates
- Support for Ubuntu 16.04
- Purge User Activity
- Authority Record Import Updates Editor, Edit Date.
- Authority Propagation Updates Bib Editor, Edit Date
- Bibliographic Record Source Now Copied to 901$s
- Option to Update Bib Source and Edit Details on Record Import
- Staff Client Honors Aged Circulations
- “Canceled Transit” Item Status
- Copy Status “Is Available” Flag
- Email Checkout Receipts
- Set Per-OU Limits on Allowed Payment Amounts
- Additional Fields Available for Display in Some Interfaces
- Merge Notification Preferences Tables in TPAC
- Improved Holds Screens in My Account
- Popularity Boost for Ranking Search Results
- Badge Configuration
- Removal of Advanced Hold Options link when part holds are expected
- SIP Renewals
- Treat SIP Location Field as Login Workstation
These, along with dozens of bug fixes and updates to documentation, are the result of work by more than thirty individuals at over 15 organizations.
To download Evergreen 2.11.0 and to read the full release notes, please visit the downloads page.