The Evergreen community is pleased to announce two maintenance releases of Evergreen: 2.11.9 and 2.12.6.
Evergreen 2.12.6 has the following changes improving on Evergreen 2.12.5:
- Removes the option to add a title to My List from Group Formats and Editions searches where the option never worked correctly due to a bad id.
- Removes deleted shelving locations from the web client’s volume/copy editor.
- Adds the patron opt-in check in the web client whenever a patron is retrieved by barcode scan, patron search, or item circ history.
- Fixes a bug where the price and acquisitions cost fields did not display their values.
- Fixes a bug where a patron’s circulation history no longer moved to the lead account when merging patron accounts.
- Now hides the ebook tabs in My Account for sites that have not yet enabled the Ebook API service.
- Trims spaces from patron barcodes in the web client check out interface.
- Makes a string in the holds validation alert translatable.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the web client patron registration screen from loading when there is an opt-in action triggers, such as the email checkout receipt, set to be a registration default.
- Fixes a bug where barcode validation in the web client patron editor was using the incorrect regular expression.
- Replaces an empty string in the mobile carrier dropdown menu with a Please select your mobile carrier label to improve usability and resolve a problem with translations.
- Restores the ability to display a photo in the web client patron editor for accounts that have an actor.usr.photo_url.
- Fixes a Firefox display issue in the web client that occurred when retrieving a bib record by TCN when the MARC Edit tab was set as the default view.
- Fixes an bug where setting a patron’s default pickup location in the web client patron editor inadvertently changed the home library. It also disables any locations that are not viable pickup locations.
- Fixes a bug where a misscan in a copy bucket failed silently.
Evergreen 2.11.9 has the following changes improving on 2.11.8:
- The option to add a title to My List is removed from Group Formats and Editions searches where the option never worked correctly due to a bad id.
Please visit the downloads page to view the release notes and retrieve the server software and staff clients.