The Evergreen community is proud to announce the release of Evergreen 3.0.0, highly-scalable software for libraries that helps library patrons find library materials and helps libraries manage, catalog, and circulate those materials, no matter how large or complex the libraries.
Evergreen 3.0.0 is a major release that includes:
- community support of the web staff client for production use
- serials and offline circulation modules for the web staff client
- improvements to the display of headings in the public catalog browse list
- the ability to search patron records by date of birth
- copy tags and digital bookplates
- batch editing of patron records
- better support for consortia that span multiple time zones
- and numerous other improvements
Evergreen 3.0.0 requires PostgreSQL 9.4 or later and OpenSRF 3.0.0 or later.
Evergreen 3.0.0 represents the culmination of a four-year project to create a web-based staff interface for Evergreen. It includes contributions from at least 45 individuals and 8 funding institutions across the globe.