14:00:39 <agoben> #startmeeting EOB/Evergreen Project Board meeting for 2020-01-16, agenda:https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=governance:minutes:2020-01-16
14:00:39 <pinesol> Meeting started Thu Jan 16 14:00:39 2020 US/Eastern.  The chair is agoben. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:39 <pinesol> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:00:39 <pinesol> The meeting name has been set to 'eob_evergreen_project_board_meeting_for_2020_01_16__agenda_https___wiki_evergreen_ils_org_doku_php_id_governance_minutes_2020_01_16'
14:01:28 <agoben> #topic Roll Call
14:01:28 <agoben> Use the #info command to provide name and affiliation
14:01:38 <agoben> #info agoben = Anna Goben, Evergreen Indiana
14:01:49 <JBoyer> #info JBoyer = Jason Boyer, EOLI
14:01:56 <tlittle> #info @tlittle = Tiffany Little, PINES
14:02:04 <rhamby> #info rhamby = Rogan Hamby, EOLI
14:02:08 <Cowens> #info cowens = Chris Owens, BPL/COOL
14:02:22 <nfBurton> #info nfburton = Chris Burton, NFPL
14:02:24 <gmcharlt> #info gmcharlt = Galen Charlton, EOLI
14:04:02 <agoben> Ok, jvwoolf has called off; guessing hbrennan is out too.
14:04:23 <agoben> I have a vague recollection that csharp might be otherwise occupied.  Anyone else remember/know?
14:04:40 <tlittle> I don't think he's attending today--he had another meeting, I believe
14:04:44 <agoben> ++
14:04:50 <agoben> #topic Approval of Minutes
14:04:56 <agoben> #info Minutes from 2019-12-19 meeting: https://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2019/evergreen.2019-12-19-14.03.log.html
14:05:00 <agoben> Corrections, updates, suggestions?
14:05:07 <gmcharlt> no additions
14:05:18 <tlittle> None here
14:05:32 <JBoyer> No
14:05:35 <agoben> #startvote Accept minutes from 2019-12-19? yes, no
14:05:35 <pinesol> Begin voting on: Accept minutes from 2019-12-19? Valid vote options are yes, no.
14:05:35 <pinesol> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:05:43 <agoben> #vote yes
14:05:44 <tlittle> #vote yes
14:05:45 <JBoyer> #vote yes
14:05:49 <Cowens> #vote yes
14:05:53 <nfBurton> #vote yes
14:05:57 <gmcharlt> #vote yes
14:05:59 <agoben> #endvote
14:05:59 <pinesol> Voted on "Accept minutes from 2019-12-19?" Results are
14:05:59 <pinesol> yes (6): nfBurton, JBoyer, agoben, Cowens, tlittle, gmcharlt
14:06:05 <agoben> #topic Chair Report
14:06:10 <agoben> Nothing specific to report here.
14:06:15 <agoben> #topic Treasurer's Financial Report
14:06:26 <agoben> gmcharlt, the floor is yours.
14:07:09 <gmcharlt> #info On the Conservancy end, changes include a $12.50 expenditure for domain fees
14:07:29 <gmcharlt> #info I have more information about Conservancy's collection activity which I'll share at the appropriate place in the agenda
14:07:53 <gmcharlt> #info On TEP end, received an invoice for attorney fees, but otherwise no fees
14:08:19 <gmcharlt> #info On the conference front, I know that sponsorships have been a little slow so far but will defer to the conference committee report
14:08:51 <gmcharlt> #info Re grant report = delayed, but draft will be circulated for review today
14:08:56 <gmcharlt> that's it unless there are questions
14:09:19 <agoben> Sounds good.  Thanks for everything there!
14:09:46 <agoben> Unless there are other questions, I'll move on
14:10:00 <agoben> #topic SFC Updates: Grant report
14:10:16 <gmcharlt> and for the sake of the minutes...
14:10:17 <gmcharlt> #info Re grant report = delayed, but draft will be circulated for review today
14:10:22 <agoben> ++
14:10:30 <agoben> #topic SFC Updates: Collection contacts
14:11:04 <agoben> gmcharlt, how'd that go?
14:11:11 <gmcharlt> #info I learned that in December Conservancy explicitly made a decision to try to collect on bad debt to have a bit more to pass along to TEP
14:12:01 <gmcharlt> so, didn't consult us, but it was a good-faith decision on Karen's part in my opinion; just wished that they had given a heads-up
14:12:18 <gmcharlt> #info Awaiting a specific list of invoices they are still trying to collect
14:12:31 <agoben> That was going to be my next question...
14:12:36 <gmcharlt> when I get it, I'll share names of entities
14:12:39 <agoben> ++
14:12:57 <nfBurton> Hopefully it's not toolong
14:13:11 <agoben> agreed
14:13:50 <agoben> Any other SFC updates?
14:14:08 <gmcharlt> none from me
14:14:19 <agoben> Hearing none...
14:14:19 <agoben> #topic Release Manager Update
14:14:32 <agoben> Any one have any updates on the software side of things?
14:15:35 <agoben> Seems all quiet, so moving on:
14:15:37 <agoben> #topic 2020 Conference Committee
14:15:43 <agoben> tlittle, any news?
14:15:57 <tlittle> #info We now have enough proposals so that we have a full slate of programs.
14:16:06 <agoben> Hooray!
14:16:22 <tlittle> #info Sponsorships are slow coming in, but we're hoping that some are in transit in the mail. We're also reaching out to possible other contacts in orgs that haven't responded.
14:16:37 <tlittle> JBoyer Did I leave anything out?
14:17:03 <JBoyer> tlittle, no, that's a good summary of where we're at.
14:17:15 <JBoyer> Thanks to everyone that's submitted programs!
14:17:24 <gmcharlt> question: when will submitters be formally notified about their presentation proposals?
14:17:59 <tlittle> That is a good question. Soon, I think? Terran has already done a draft of the program lineup, so I don't think it will be too much longer.
14:18:26 <agoben> Great!  Sounds like things are coming along well.
14:18:48 <agoben> Any other questions about the 2020 conference?
14:19:17 <agoben> #topic 2021 Site Selection Committee
14:19:36 <agoben> Ok, I'm going to ping dluch, but I'm not sure she's available currently.
14:20:16 <tlittle> #info We've had a site officially put in an proposal, and the selection committee will be meeting in the next few days to review it.
14:20:39 <agoben> Ok, you got the application then.
14:20:55 <tlittle> Yep!
14:21:03 <agoben> Wasn't sure if the Board was going to have to make the call since it's a rather short window.
14:21:31 <agoben> We'll leave that to the committee then!
14:21:38 <agoben> #topic Outreach Committee
14:21:38 <tlittle> We're trying to get together tomorrow for a call so hopefully shouldn't take too long
14:21:43 <agoben> kk
14:21:57 <agoben> rhamby?
14:22:07 <rhamby> I sent an email just before the meeting.
14:22:10 <agoben> Anything else to share?
14:22:17 <rhamby> The gist of it is that we skipped meeting but are working hard on the annual report.
14:22:25 <rhamby> And I have nothing else to share but welcome questions as always.
14:22:37 <rhamby> And if anyone has pictures to share from 2019 local Evergreen events they would be welcome.
14:22:49 <rhamby> email going out to that effect in just a few :)
14:23:42 <agoben> Great!
14:24:08 <agoben> #topic Unfinished Business: NPF Status - 1023
14:25:14 <agoben> gmcharlt and I coordinated to get the draft done before the holidays.  I sent it to Dilly for review on the 23rd.  He's reviewed it and come back with a couple of minor fixes.  on the whole, seemed happy with it.
14:25:29 <tlittle> Great!
14:25:36 <JBoyer> agoben++
14:25:37 <agoben> I need to update the draft for you all to review, but will try to get that done tomorrow.
14:25:38 <JBoyer> gmcharlt++
14:26:03 <nfBurton> nice!
14:26:23 <agoben> Once there's one more round of eyes, we should be good to send it in finally.  We do have to file a 990 for 2019, so that'll be up next.
14:26:56 <agoben> Will be relieved when it's out the door.
14:27:31 <agoben> Any questions or thoughts on the last draft?
14:28:20 <agoben> Seems quiet, so...
14:28:24 <agoben> #topic Unfinished Business: 2020 Election
14:28:57 <agoben> jvwoolf just sent a note saying if we had any further notes about her planned process to let her know.  Otherwise will move forward as planned.
14:29:29 <agoben> #info jvwoolf sent plans to listserv for review and discussion
14:29:46 <agoben> Any other thoughts to be shared here?
14:29:58 <tlittle> No, I thought her plan sounded solid
14:30:06 <agoben> Same.
14:30:27 <JBoyer> Same here
14:30:35 <agoben> Ok, I had no new business for the committee.  Does anyone else have anything they want to raise?
14:31:01 <nfBurton> None
14:31:14 <gmcharlt> none
14:31:23 <Cowens> No
14:31:25 <tlittle> None from me.
14:31:25 <JBoyer> No
14:31:30 <agoben> In that case:
14:31:31 <agoben> #topic Next meeting
14:31:35 <agoben> #info Our next meeting will be on February 20, 2020.
14:31:51 <agoben> #endmeeting