Arriving By Plane (From Logan Airport)
Airport Shuttle: Go Boston Shuttle
- Shared Van service for 1 passenger(s) $24.00 (Gratuity not included)
- Need to provide flight information
- Additional travelers sharing the same flight cost $12.
- If additional travelers are coming on different flights, separate reservations must be made
Boston Marriott Cambridge
Two Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142 USA
Subway aka the “T”
How to get from the hotel to the airport
- Exit hotel and cross Main St. and enter the Inbound station entrance. DO NOT enter the station on the same side of the hotel.
- Walk downstairs and find a Charlie System ticket machine inside the stations.
- Follow the steps in these instructions to buy a Charlie TICKET.
- Walk up to the station Charlie automated gates, and insert your Charlie TICKET with…
- the more white/plain side showing an orange arrow of the ticket facing up AND
- in the direction of the orange arrow.
- Wait for the automated gate to read your Charlie TICKET and then open the gate.
- Grab your ticket once the automated gate spits it out, grab your ticket for yourself or hand it to somebody else to use. (If the ticket still has enough balance.)
- Get on the train and travel 4 stops to South Station stop
- Exit the the Red Line train, and find the stairs that lead up to the area to board the Silver Line bus headed to the Logan Airport.
- Wait there and board the SL 1 – Logan Airport
- After around 15 minutes, the Silver Line will enter Logan Airport and drop off passengers at each terminal.
- Check the terminal information signs inside the bus or the bus driver announcements of what airlines are served by each terminal. NOTE: Most international flights will leave out of Terminal E.
- Exit the bus at your terminal.
Good news, subway rides leaving the airport are completely FREE!
- After your flight arrives, go to the ground level of the terminal and step outside.
- Look for the Silver Line bus stop at your terminal. The stops are found in slightly different locations in each of the airport’s terminals, but they are always on the ground level, right outside the terminals.
- Board the Silver Line bus through any of its many doors, since the ride is free, to leave the airport.
- After around 15 minutes, the Silver Line will drop you off at the South Station subway stop.
- Exit the the Silver Line bus, and walk downstairs and board the Red Line subway headed to Alewife on the Outbound side of the tracks.
- Get off at the Kendall Sq. stop. (Four stops from the South Station stop)
- After exiting the train, find the main exit of the station, not the small side exit. Go upstairs, and you will be next to the conference hotel.