We are pleased to announce the release of Evergreen 2.10.9 and 2.11.2, both bugfix releases.
Evergreen 2.10.9 fixes the following issues:
- A fix to the web client patron interface that changed the holds count in the patron summary from total / available to available / total.
- A fix to an issue where the Closed Dates Editor was displaying an extra day of closure.
- A fix to the Closed Dates Editor so that it now displays “All Day” when the library is closed for the entire day.
- A fix to properly format LC Call numbers in spine label printing.
- A fix to a bug that was causing intermittent search failures.
Evergreen 2.11.2 fixes the same issues fixed in 2.10.8, and also fixes the following:
- A fix to a bug that was causing search failures for Copy Location Group searches.
- A fix to significant increased slowness with holds transfers.
- The addition of an index to the action.aged_circulation table to resolve a problem with long-running queries.
- A fix to redirects that for one-hit metarecord searches for systems that have enabled the setting to immediately jump to a bib record on one-hit searches.
- A fix to the new acquisitions cost field available in the copy editor to resolve an issue where accidentally clearing out the value in the field resulted in an error.
- A fix to a bug that broke the Alternate Printable Hold Pull List and Vandelay uploads on systems that were running OpenSRF 2.5.
Please visit the downloads page to retrieve the server software and staff clients.