The Evergreen Community is pleased to announce the beta release of Evergreen 3.10.
This is a major release with numerous new features.
Most notable is that the Circulation and Patron screens have been rewritten in Angular. These new screens are optionally available in an Experimental Circulation menu. Availability of the experimental menu is controlled by Library Settings as well as Permissions.
Other new features include:
- Additional Acquisitions interfaces ported to Angular
- OpenAthens authentication can use patrons’ Evergreen accounts
- Geosort can use the Bing Maps API
- Free text note fields have been added to enhance Library Hours of Operation
- Action triggers can now send HTML email
A full list of new features can be found in the release notes.
The Evergreen Community wishes to thank all those who contributed code, testing, documentation and their time to this release. Thanks to all members of the community for their hard work to improve Evergreen.
Full information is available on the Evergreen downloads page.