The 2019 Evergreen Conference is being held in Valley Forge, PA from April 24 – 27, 2019.
The criteria for submitting program proposals for the 2019 Evergreen International Conference and the link to the submission form are available at:
There are four tracks under which you may submit a proposal:
- End user: best practices and techniques for using Evergreen in day-to-day library operations.
- General: programs on training, making the decision to move to Evergreen, participating in the Evergreen community, and other topics related to using Evergreen and open source software in consortial and standalone environments.
- Management/Leadership: programs related to the administration, management, and leadership of Evergreen systems and staff.
- Technical: topics related to system administration, software development, implementation, hardware, and integration with other software.
Instructions for Submitting Proposals:
- All submissions must include a session title, short description appropriate for the conference program (no more than 200 words), and the names, institutions, job titles and email addresses of those who will be presenting the material at the conference.
- Indicate your intended program track (End User, General, Management/Leadership, or Technical) and presumed technical expertise of your audience (None, Low, Moderate, High).
- List any technology requirements.
- Fill out the submission form – 2019 Program Submission Form
- The deadline for submitting pre-conference proposals is past. The deadline for submitting all other proposals is Friday, December 7, 2018.
For a more extensive list of possible program ideas, please visit the conference website.
If you have questions regarding the submission process or questions about proposals in general, please feel free to contact the Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!