The Evergreen community is pleased to announce two maintenance releases of Evergreen 3.0.3 and 2.12.9.
Evergreen 3.0.3 has the following changes improving on Evergreen 3.0.2:
- Fixes several issues related to the display of located URIs and records with bib sources in search results.
- Setting opac_visible to false for a copy location group now hides only the location group itself, rather than also hiding every single copy in the group.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the copy editor from displaying the fine level and loan duration fields.
- The “Edit Items” grid action in the Item Status interface will now open in the combined volume/copy editor in batch. This makes the behavior consistent with the “Edit Selected Items” grid action in the copy buckets interface.
- Staff members are now required to choose a billing type when creating a bill on a user account.
- The Web client now provides staff users with an alert and option to override when an item with the Lost and Paid status is checked in.
- Fixes a bug where the Web client offline circ interface was not able to set its working location.
- Fixes an issue that prevented the ADMIN_COPY_TAG permission from being granted.
- The MARC editor in the Web staff client now presents bib sources in alphabetical order.
- Both circulation and grocery bills are now printed when a staff user selects a patron account and clicks “Print Bills”.
- Fixes an issue in the XUL serials interface the “Receive move/selected” action from succeeding.
- Fixes a typo in the user password testing interface.
Please note that the upgrade script for 3.0.3 contains a post-transaction command to forcibly update the visibility attributes of all bibs that make use of Located URIs or bib sources. This script may take a while to run on large datasets. If it it running too long, it can be canceled, and administrators can use a psql command detailed in the Release Notes to perform the same action serially over time without blocking writes to bibs.
Evergreen 2.12.9 has a fix that installs NodeJs from source, allowing the web staff client to build without failure.
Please visit the Evergreen downloads page to download the upgraded software and to read full release notes. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the releases!