Call for Proposals
Best Practices for Presenters
Code of Conduct
Event Photography Policy
The window for submitting program proposals for the 2022 Evergreen International Online Conference is now closed.
The 2022 conference will introduce half-hour and hour sessions. Hour sessions will be reserved for interest groups and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
There will be two tracks for the online conference schedule to offer content that will appeal to a variety of interests. When you submit your proposal, you will be asked to indicate your intended audience.
You may also submit proposals for Pre-Conference workshops. Online Pre-Conference workshops will be 2 hours long, in order to go more in-depth on the topic or training. They take place the day before the conference begins (June 13, 2022) and are offered at an additional registration cost. There are slots for four pre-conference workshops. Note: Pre-Conference proposals are due earlier than other proposals.
Instructions for Submitting Proposals:
- All submissions must include a session title, short description (no more than 200 words), and the names, institutions, job titles and email addresses of those who will be presenting.
- Indicate your intended audience (ex: End User, General, Management/Leadership, Pre-Conference, or Technical) and presumed technical expertise of your audience (None, Low, Moderate, High).
- Fill out the Proposal Submission Form.
- The deadline for submitting Pre-Conference proposals is Monday, April 4, 2022. (closed)
- The deadline for submitting All other proposals is Friday, April 15, 2022. (closed)
Tips for Prospective Presenters
- Conference presentations will be recorded and prospective presenters are encouraged to consider types of programs that may serve a future need as an on-demand community educational resource.
- Prospective presenters are encouraged to contact possible co-presenters and submit a proposal together.
- Presentation sessions may be 25 or 50 minutes in length (for scheduling 30 or 60 minute sessions).
- Proposals that are largely sales pitches or that focus only on one particular vendor/service/product other than Evergreen will not be accepted.